Get the potted version on vizualise.me
- I have 20 years experience working in media, communications and marketing including on the agency side and client side commissioning large marketing projects.
- Six years as a senior leader in the NHS in Cornwall. Responsible for communications and engagement across all parts of the NHS and wider health sector. Included leadership on campaigns and crisis management in addition to day-to-day PR activities. Responsible for multi-disciplinary teams, outsourcing and managing a budget of £500k.
- Two years leading communications for a major department at the University of Warwick including significant liaison with business, manufacturing and government.
- Three years as a Civil Service press officer; a year in private practice PR and seven years as a journalist writing for local, national and trade press and working as a sub-editor.
- Institute of Leadership and Management Level 7 Strategic Leadership
- ILM Level 5 Coaching and Mentoring for Management
- ILM Level 5 Lean Service Management
- Chartered Institute of Marketing Advanced Certificate in Marketing
- BA (Hons) Journalism
- ILM Level 2 Business
- Plus large number of technical training courses.